Accepted submission formats
Papers should be prepared to the standard IEEE Computer Society 2-column format. Basic formatting guidelines are available at their web site (not everything applies directly to ISPASS; ask if you have questions) <http://www.computer.org/cspress/instruct.htm> or you can follow the instructions in this Word template <ispass2005_ieeecs_format_instructions.doc>.
Please email the document to the Publications Chair (Ravi Bhargava) by *January 28, 2005*. The Publications Chair will be in touch with each paper's primary contact soon after the acceptances are sent.
Please keep in mind that papers are limited to ten (10) pages in the two column format. Papers longer than ten pages will be charged an extra page fee of $100US per page. At least one author must pre-register for the symposium, and at least one author must attend the symposium to present the paper. Papers for which no author is pre-registered will be pulled from the proceedings.
Also, please fax your signed IEEE copyright form:
To: Ravi Bhargava, Advanced Micro Devices
You can find the IEEE copyright form here:
Steps for using PDF eXpress to create the final submission file
1. Create your manuscript following the guidelines on the ISPASS-2005 web site.
2. Create a PDF eXpress account using the web site and conference ID emailed to you by the publications chair.
a. Click "New Users - Click Here"
b. Enter information as prompted
c. You will receive an email confirming your account setup
3. Upload your source file(s) for conversion:
a. Click "Create New Title"
b. Enter text to identify paper (e.g. title)
c. Click "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
d. Indicate platform (e.g. Unix) and source type (e.g. Postscript)
e. You will receive an email with your PDF.
4. Carefully check your PDF. Make sure all your images are included properly. Check for stray markings from the conversion. Double-check the margins and alignment. Please don't skip this step!
a. If your files cannot be converted or the PDF fails the compliance check, you can click on the "Request Technical Help" link.
b. If you don't like the resulting PDF, you can click on "Request a Manual Conversion".
c. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (feel free to copy me)
6. Submit the final PDF by email to the publications chair by January 28, 2005.
This website is maintained by Univ. of Texas at Austin.
Contact Byeong Kil Lee, if you have any questions.