FINAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
* Accepted submission format is PDF only. You must use the IEEE PDF eXpress utility (see directions below)
* Please adhere to the following formatting guidelines:
o Page size: US Letter
o Two-column format.
o Text font: 10-pt Times New Roman
o Line spacing for body text: single-spaced
o Caption font: minimum 6pt
o Top margin: 0.75 inch
o Bottom margin: 1 inch
o Side margins: 0.625 inch
o Graphs/tables should be readable when printed in black and white.
* Do not include page numbers on your paper.
* You may use IEEE Conference templates as long you use the conference version of the template and follow the formatting requirements above. http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
* Submit the Document to the IEEE eXpress Plus site by February 15, 2013.
* Please keep in mind that papers are limited to ten (10) pages in the two column format. Papers longer than ten pages will be charged an extra page fee of $100US per page with a maximum of twelve (12) pages. Poster presentations are allowed two pages.
* At least one author must pre-register for the symposium, and at least one author must attend the symposium to present the paper. Papers for which no author is pre-registered will be pulled from the proceedings.
* Fax or Email your signed IEEE copyright form as soon as possible:
To: Mark Hempstead, Drexel University
Subject: ISPASS 2013
You can find the IEEE copyright form here:
*Steps for using PDF eXpress Plus to create the final submission file http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/frhelpnologin.asp
The PDF eXpress tool allows you to create a IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF from a variety of formats (e.g. DOC and PS) or Check a PDF file. This PDF will be sent directly by the IEEE eXpress plus site to the publications chair for inclusion in the ISPASS 2013 proceedings.
THE IEEE eXpress ID: ISPASSxp13xp
1. Create your manuscript following the guidelines in this email and on the ISPASS 2012 web site.
2. Go to the following website and create a IEEE eXpress Plus Account: http://www.pdf-express.org/plus
3. Upload your source file(s) for conversion:
(1) Click "Create New Title"
(2) Enter text to identify paper (e.g. title)
(3) Click "Submit Source Files for Conversion" or “Submit PDF File for Checking”
(4) Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
(5) You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
4. Carefully check your PDF. Make sure all your images are included properly. Check for stray markings from the conversion. Double-check the margins and alignment. Please don't skip this step!
(1) If your files cannot be converted or the PDF fails the compliance check, you can click on the "Request Technical Help" link.
(2)If you don't like the resulting PDF, you can click on "Request a Manual Conversion".
(3) Send an email to email@example.com (feel free to copy the Publications Chair)
6. Reminder: Submit the final PDF through the IEEE eXpress Plus tool by February 15, 2012. You DO NOT need to email the PDF it will be collected from IEEE eXpress by the publications chair