The 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society's Technical Committee on Internet, Technical Committee on Computer Architecture, and Technical
Committee on Microprogramming and Microarchitecture.
- Call for Papers [PDF]
- Best paper award goes to Critical-Path Candidates: Scalable Performance Modeling for MPI Workloads by J. Chen, R. Clapp and DELPHI: A Framework for RTL-Based Architecture Design Evaluation Using DSENT Models by M. Papamichael, C. Cakir, C. Sun, O. Chen, J. Hoe, K. Mai, L. Peh, V. Stojanovic.
- FastPath 2015 Fourth International Workshop on Performance Analysis of Workload Optimized Systems is being held in conjunction with ISPASS
- WDUD 2015 Workshop on (Learning from) Discarded and Unsuccessful Data is being held in conjunction with ISPASS
- DSM 2015 Tutorial on Datacenter Simulation Methodologies is being held in conjunction with ISPASS
- Simics & SAE 2015 Tutorial on System-level Dynamic Binary Instrumentation is being held in conjunction with ISPASS
- Final Program is available
- Early registration deadline has been extended to March 7th
- Paper Abstract submissions due: September 19, 2014
- Full submissions due:
September 26 , (NEW):The deadline has been extended to Sunday Sep 28 11:59 PM PST 2014
- Rebuttal: December 3-4, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: December 11, 2014
- Final paper due: January 31, 2015
Workshops and Tutorials
- Proposal deadline: January 15, 2015
- Proposal notification: January 30, 2015
For further information, please contact the General or Program Chair:
Benjamin C. Lee, Duke University
Jose Renau, UC Santa Cruz
This website is maintained by the ISPASS-2015 Committee.
Contact Houman Homayoun if you have any questions or comments on this website.